Sunday, October 5, 2008

1: Greetings to the Internet

Hello blogosphere. I'll be using this blog for book reviews, the occasional movie reviews, and any other interesting media items I should come across. This is the book rating system I'll be using.

A - Fantastic. Worth buying hardcover.
B - Very Good. I'd buy the paperback.
C - Mediocre. Borrow it From the Library.
D - Has some serious problems. Recommended only with reservations.
F - Hated it. Couldn't finish it.

Usual variants of + and - apply.

Note: I reserve the A rating only for insanely top notch books. Stuff like Markus Zusak's I Am the Messenger would rate an A. You should also probably know I prefer paperbacks to hardcovers. I only buy hardcovers when I absolutely must have the book right this minute and can't wait a few months for it to be released paperback.

No comments: